Friday, March 26, 2010

Advice to Baruch College

If I was hired by Baruch College to use new media to improve the college, I would implement some great ideas. I would push an idea to get a social networking site similar to Facebook, where students can interact with other students taking the same courses. The social networking site would be linked to Esims so the schedule would automatically put you in a group with all your classmates. This idea would also be good because I would implement a feature where you can talk to guidance counselors through an online chat. This would be useful because many times students do not have the time to physically go see a counselor so this gives them the opportunity to do it right at home or at a place of their choosing. There will also be another feature where students can discuss to trade courses with each other since there is always a limited amount of seating in each course. If I were to receive a job like this I believe I would make positive changes in the college.

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you on trading courses because I never get the course I want sometimes.

    ReplyDelete