Friday, April 9, 2010

My Term Paper

The topic of my paper was on if social networking is better than the real thing. I chose this topic because I found it interesting and debatable. It really wasn't hard researching this topic because of the constant advancements in new media.

To get my sources I searched online databases to find scholarly articles where I can learn something from. It was fairly successful in this and it really helped me to get my ideas flowing to write this paper. This paper contributes to new media because if you agree with my topic, then you are for the advancement of new media.

3 comments:

  1. i think it's a very debatable topic because both sides have their pros and cons. What side do you prefer?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I prefer the pros because I feel they outweigh the cons. I also feel that a lot of the cons can be prevented.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beata Mavridis said...

    Social network sites are better than the "real world" because people can hide their weaknesses like shyness and let their personalities shine through.

    ReplyDelete